Innovation Lab Crawl14 - 15 November
As part of SFF x SWITCH 2019, many participating innovation labs across Singapore will open for visits on 14 and 15 November 2019. The Lab Crawl offers a good opportunity for participants to network with startups and key innovation players. Plan your route and visit as many labs as you can, to learn and experience the latest innovations happening in the industry. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis, as places are limited.
Capgemini Applied Innovation Exchange - Innovators' Lounge
- 14th Nov
- Podium C, Plaza 8 @ CBP, 1 Changi Business Park Crescent, #02-11/14, Singapore 486025
10am - 4pm (full lounge access)
In collaboration with
Join us for two live sessions:
10am - 11am: Session A
• Fireside chat: Open Innovation Best Practices - From Sourcing Startups to Building Pilots (Capgemini & Plug and Play)
• Hottest Enterprise Ready Fintech Startups Showcase: Technology Applications for Enterprises
2pm - 3pm: Session B
• Capgemini Scale Up Qualification Information Session
• How Fintech Startups Are Driving Corporate Digital Transformation (IMDA, SG:D Accreditation)
For one day only, the Innovators' Lounge accommodates a curated guestlist of business leaders, the hottest enterprise-grade startups and open innovation experts for learning and networking. The Lounge is brought to you in collaboration with our ecosystem partners, IMDA SG:D Accreditation and Plug and Play.
The AIE @ Changi Business Park is a dynamic space for discovery and collaborative problem-solving in the Asia Pacific region. A hub for our clients and innovation ecosystem to intersect, the centre contains a developer space, breakout areas for workshops, and state of the art technology needed to test, develop and showcase proof-of-concept solutions.