Sustainable Business Practices
Sustainable business practices can make practical business sense. SFF x SWITCH is committed to doing what is right to ensure there is a future for our next generations.
These are some of the sustainable business initiatives we have undertaken to do the right thing:
- Initiating Zero Plastic Bottle by encouraging everyone to Bring-Your-Own-Bottle (BYOB) and supporting it by providing water points across the show floor.
- No plastic straw initiative
- Providing delectable and innovative food produced from sustainable sources and served using eco-friendly packaging/cutlery
- Food wastage collection bins to dispose food waste
- Keeping in-hall temperature at 23˚C
- Reusing recycled in-event construction materials
- Recycling box for attendees’ badges
REDUCE, REUSE and RECYCLE. These are the guiding principles in our commitment to sustainable business practices. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any suggestions. Together we can make a difference.