Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I qualify for the job shadowing internship?
You qualify for the position if you are a Singaporean or Singaporean PR student from a Post-Secondary Education Institution (PSEI) in Singapore. PSEIs in Singapore include, but not limited to, Polytechnics, Institute of Technical Education and Singapore and international Universities.
2. When do applications close?
Application deadline has been extended from 16 July 2021, 2359 (SGT) to 23 July 2021, 2359 (SGT).
3. How do I apply?
Fill up the application form on our website here.
4. What positions are available?
There are 3 roles available for this job shadowing internship - Partnership, Marketing and Event Management. You can refer to the detailed job descriptions here: Download.
5. Do I need to have prior work experience to apply?
No prior work experience is required, but relevant skills and knowledge as stated in the job descriptions are a bonus.
6. How long is the duration of the job shadowing internship and how many hours am I required to commit?
It is a 3-month long job shadowing internship and you are required to fulfill 10 hours of work per week. Once you are selected and assigned to a SWITCH Manager, you can work out a work schedule with him or her based on your school timetable.
7. Is there a stipend provided for this job shadowing internship?
Yes, a stipend will be provided.
8. How will I know if I am selected?
Selected applicants will be contacted through email.
If you have more questions, contact us at email@example.com.