IMPACT+ brings together Family Office investors, fund managers and policy makers from the global-Asia ecosystem to make better decisions and to shape positive outcomes for our shared future.
IMPACT+ is a closed door, invite-only 2-day meeting consisting of intimate safe-space break-out sessions and roundtable discussion with key policy makers and thought leader in critical interest areas such as sustainability, crypto, Web 3.0 and future energy.
The meeting will be strictly held under the Chatham House Rule. No recording or photos of the event will be allowed.
||Thu–Fri, 27–28 Oct 2022
||Whole Day (Singapore Time / UTC +8)
||Resorts World Convention Centre
||Virgo Room 1 - 4 (Thu, 27 Oct), Virgo Room 1 - 2 (Fri, 28 Oct)
||SGD$999 (Early-bird) / SGD$1,499
|Register Here :
||This event has ended
By attending IMPACT+ 2022, you will also have complimentary access to the SWITCH Trade Floor on level B2.
- Three plenaries; including a joint keynote and a combined panel discussion and a dedicated plenary for Family Office or Venture Capital /Private Equity track
- A series of 4 “closed doors” roundtables (peer discussions, meeting with policy makers), as well as small groups of up to 30 participants
- Curated in-person meetings with 50 companies’ Founders/CEOs
- 2 networking lunches, 3 tea breaks
- Network with leaders and peers of the alternative investment industry; Private Equity, Venture Capital, and Family Offices, policy makers and global thought leaders in the field and focused sectors
- Engage with the founders of the most promising startups from the SLINGSHOT 2022 Top 50!
- Discover the emerging and future economy opportunities for growth
- Learn the best practices from fund managers and advisors in early and growth stages investing
- Gain insights into the latest investments trends across asset class
- Uncover what drives ESG imperatives in ASEAN plus 3
- Atsushi Taira, Managing Director, Mistletoe Singapore
- Anu Sahai, Senior Advisor, McKinsey & Company
- Kavilash Chawla, Founder & Managing Director, Foresight Economics
- Marc Allen, Co-Founder, Unravel Carbon
- Rick Goh, Director of Computing & Intelligence Institute of High Performance Computing, A*STAR
- Dean Ho, Director The Institute for Digital Medicine, National University of Singapore
- Kua Ee Heok, Professor, National University of Singapore
- Keith McGuire, Consultant, Norton Rose Fullbright