SGTech Global Future Series: Digital Trust Forum
In today’s rapidly digitalising and inter-connected world, understanding Digital Trust and how to capitalise on its opportunities is an imperative for anyone interacting in the digital economy.
SGTech Global Future Series: Digital Trust Forum, provides an essential platform to rally tech industry leaders, policymakers and other key stakeholders to discuss and debate the global digital economy around the anchoring issue of trust.
Hear from leading Digital Trust luminaries and thinkers from around the world, including Piyush Gupta, Ajay Bhalla, and Bhaskar Chakravorti, among many more.
|Title:||SGTech Global Future Series: Digital Trust Forum|
|Date:||Fri, 28 Oct 2022|
|Time:||8:45am - 5:30pm (Singapore Time / UTC +8)|
|Venue:||Resorts World Convention Centre|
|Location:||Leo Room 1 - 4|
|Price:||SGD$200 for in-person ticket / SGD$75 for virtual ticket|
|Register Here :||This event has ended|
By attending SGTech Global Future Series: Digital Trust Forum, you will also have complimentary access to the SWITCH Trade Floor on level B2.
- 18 unique programme sessions
- Networking lunch and tea break
- More than 30 speakers from around the world are coming to Singapore to contribute to the discourse in this pioneering forum on Digital Trust
- Network with leaders and peers and build a community at the forefront of driving technology adaption
- Discover the emerging and future economy opportunities for growth as you are able to develop your business in Singapore and abroad
- A gateway for you to communicate your leadership to others
- Tan Kiat How, Senior Minister of State, Ministry of Communications and Information & Ministry of National Development
- Piyush Gupta, Chief Executive Officer, DBS Group
- Ajay Bhalla, President, Cyber & Intelligence, Mastercard
- Janet De Silva President and Chief Executive Officer, Toronto Region Board of Trade (Canada); Chair of the Digital Working Group, APEC Business Advisory Council
- Bhaskar Chakravorti, Chair, Digital Planet; and Dean of Global Business, Fletcher School, Tufts University
- Wong Wai Meng, Chairman of SGTech and Chief Executive Officer, Keppel Data Centre
- Anurag Lal, President & Chief Executive Officer, NetSfere and Infinite Convergence Solutions
- Lam Yi Young, Chief Executive Officer, Singapore Business Federation